User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Other Poetry Re: Sorrow

    I think you have some interesting vocabulary and imagery but there wasn't really enough punctuation and I didn't really get it. Whether that was because it was so short I ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Had the World

    You had me thinking for some of this poem that the narrator had died which was pretty interesting. Then I got such a shock when I realised what had really ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The letters

    I disagree with what evereyone else has said. I liked the sharpeness of it. You had a good word choice. The only two things I found was the sudden change ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Wow that is a brilliant feature!

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: From the ferry on Lake Champlain

    Hehe I really liked the sky in the first one, it's so bright. But the bottom of was a little bit dark. It makes me want to go there though! ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: forgotten doll

    This is really great. I love the posture and shading and it is quite cute yet sad at the same time. I think you should put on some more cobwebs ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Titleless

    Thanks never noticed this typo. Yeah the ending isn't complete yet and probably needs the most work. Byt yeah thank you all for the positive feedback (:

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Titleless

    OK this isn't anywhere near finished yet I just want to know what you all think and help me a little bit. It still needs more to it I know. ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Have You Read The September 2007 Issue of Squills Yet?

    Not yet but I shall try soon (:

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Thank you everyone for your comments.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tricks of the Mind

    Alright thank you (: I shall check that out at some point!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    I think the first and third ones are absoutlutely amazing! *Fantasizes back to the days when my drawing skills were good* Alas all my talent seems to have dsiappeared. The ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    Hehe I thought it was pretty cool. I think you should make the lines different colours it would look way cool!

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music and Converse

    I quite liked the first one. I think you need to go into. Photoshop and reduce some of the highligts on the piano keys. It was pretty cool though. And ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Winter

    I liked the simplicity of it. I thought it was kind of cute. I can't really make up my mind about the last two lines =S Whether I like them ...

    Sep 2, 2007


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind