User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    I thought this was great. You got me hooked from the beginning, and left me hooked until the end. My only complaints are a couple of sentences that sounded awkward: ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreamland

    I like it (: The concept is good, and its a sweet yet powerful peice. It just needs refined and expanded a little (I don't mean add tonnes of stanzas, ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Would you consider Tara(my name) to be a strange name? Or Kali? Or Hester? Or Dee? I would. 'Cause in my "wee group" there are five of us(yeah I know ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Personally, I just choose names I like. And I don't like names that appear on the top ten names of the past however many years. Which generally makes them relatively ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter Two: The End of Humanity

    So there you are all entusiastic about your new novel, can't wait to get in all out on paper. Chapter One bursts onto the page like a water balloon all ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Another poll for school

    Latin + French all the way man! I do love English and music too though.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Titleless

    That's pretty much exactly right (:

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I can speak about myself forever so don't start reading this

    Well I'm Tara or Save-Ferris, take your pick. I am interested in a great amount of things. I've been on here for a while and have a few things up ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not titled yet

    Somebody review please?

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: secrets and caves

    Hmm is this something to do with you've never really been a sexual person but like this person has kind of drawn you in and you're prepared to explore in ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Not titled yet

    This is a poem based on a part of one story I'm writing. Not too sure on it to be honest. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Intricate detail might be a little too much ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: 6th June 1944

    OK I agree with what you are saying about punctuation and agree it needs to be revised. However you said it is just a lot of images. It is an ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: 6th June 1944

    An entrance to the beach, through the back door of a truck Designed for land and water Lined up by its fellow machinery Soldiers first greeting from new lands, a ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for novel?

    Well basically I've had this idea for a novel. Its about this bunch of people and how they don't realise that the way they treat one of their friends and ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Planets

    I thought some of your imagery and description was absoutlutely beautiful. Here is what I like and what I think you should change about each of them. Sun I loved ...

    Sep 15, 2007


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.