User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One : The Canaby Sisters

    Ok wismann, I'm going to try and give you a very indepth review :D I'll go through the problematic areas first. The witches Madeline, Rose, and Sarah Canaby [I would ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I am not my country! - revised

    Alright, I thought this was a really interesting concept, and I really enjoyed this poem. I think the very first two lines were unnecessary.... when reading it, I sort of ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Arwen Yeah I didn't nick that from LOTR.... *shifty* Seventeen year old boy, messed up his life with drugs. Nearly lost contact with his whole family. However he has a ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Could have nothing to do with slaughtering, or could be totally generic and be about killing, blood etc etc. Magic Carpet Ride

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Thousand Dancing Kites

    It really is just all talking :/ And most of it is pretty dry, it doesn't give much life to the characters. The guy who had brought in the patient. ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Would you pay to remove ads?

    Doesn't really bother me to be honest.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Once Upon a Time

    I thought this was an interestind idea, and I want to know more! But it is as has already been said, too short! I know this is a prolouge, but ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Prologue{unfinished}

    Ah well thanks for you honesty and pointing out of some very silly mistakes on my part :D(the whole how many days in a year thing, didn't really think there). ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Prologue{unfinished}

    This is the half finished prolouge to the first novel that have serious plans about finishing. I do have the second half of the prolouge, but it's really unpolished, pretty ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Number one: Once upon a time there was a happy kingdom ruled by a beautiful queen and a handsome king. Number two: Hi my name is Izzy and I have ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You

    Yeah this read totally like something out of a novel to me. I didn't feel like poetry. Or perhaps as if you were describing it to someone face to face? ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    I can't think of anything to put in it. 10/10 way cute.

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    October Girl, yeah it is me (: And 10/10. Haha funny ^_^

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 Quite cool, bitty stereotypical though.

    May 1, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Writing Mood

    How very true... >.

    Apr 28, 2008


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen