User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie 'The crystal skulls'

    I think Harrison Ford looks pretty good for his age :D I was really surprised by this film, I just went to see it with my friends on a whim ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favorite movie genre?

    It doesn't count as a genre... ...but 80s Brat Pack Movies, or anything from the 80s in general. Also foreign films. And Studio Ghibli Films. And Anime (:

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Dr Who, America's Next Top Model, Top Gear, Scrubs... I don't watch a lot of TV actually >.

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Prologue{unfinished}

    Ah well thanks again for another brutally honest critique ;) Yeah the whole phone/call thing is just to do with country, so it'll just be staying ;):P

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are the big national holidays?

    Yeah Bonfire Night, that's pretty fun. There's Christmas/Easter obviously. In Scotland we have Burns Night to celebrate the poet Robert Burns.

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Yes this is really interesting. I didn't expect the ending. For the first four lines I was thinking 'Where is this going?' and then you answered it with the last ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Lies

    I loved this! It is such a great concept. You asked all the right questions, and really kept me wondering! My one blunder/problem type of an affair. You never came ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Yes I though this was a really good poem as well. Great writing a poem about writing a poem :D Could I suggest you change the title to 'Poet' instead ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    How I Live Now = My true love :L I can't say any of her other two books reach the high standards set by HILN. Just In Case, I didn't ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Have A Serious Problem Thinking Of Titles

    I wasn't sure if this should be in lyric poetry but anyway I just wrote this in like twenty minutes(oh how I bet you can tell). ================================================ Changing the world ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Thanks (: The first version was just the same to be honest.

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    I know I've already posted this but I just wandered if it was too short to be considered for publication? I feel intimidating. I won't beat you up, but, I ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing Poetry

    So would it be like writing magazines and that sort of affair? Because that would get your recognised by authors etc. or do you just mean any sort of magazine, ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Publishing Poetry

    I'm not trying to say I'm planning on publishing any of my poetry. But what exactly do you do when it comes to publishing poetry? How does it differ from ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A Dacner's Feet

    Was this supposed to be purple prose-y?

    Jul 13, 2008


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren