User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Lascivious Pursuit

    Honestly, I wasn't a great fan of it. It confused me. The rhythm was also really off and inconsistent. I found the first paragraph really difficult to read because of ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya Bad

    This is really really really well drawn. Your use of coloured and regular pencil adds a real atmosphere to the picture. The expression is quite good but the left hand ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    Wow they are both great (: The first is virtually perfect but the second one...yeah something about the nose. And I think the neck is just a little to wide. ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing

    I think they are quite good. I would have liked them better if they weren't so bright. I think pencils would've been a better medium to use. Despite the fact ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    Em mysterious as in suspenseful and the sense of slightly scary but not gorey. My main characters are so far a younger sister and an older brother, the sister in ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for School Story

    I am quite stuck about what the plot should be for a mysterious short story we have to write for school. I really have no ideas what so ever and ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: When to ditch it?

    I don't think it's possible to ditch story whilst you still care for the characters, feel something for the story and love it so much. I have moved on from ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Diaries/Journals/Notebooks

    I've been keeping a diary now for little over a year. I don't write down mundane details of the things I do each day. If ever something is troubling me ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Well I must say I wasn't explacting that ending. That was great how you twisted from something happy and normal to something upsetting and depressing because that's how real life ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: The Fire Within

    I would be incredibly proud of that Mattstor/Mattster. Very powerful and descriptive. I have nothing more to say on the matter.

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I went through a phase of writing Final Fantasy like stories but I've moved on from that and write more relationship/real-life type things now. I write poetry, but generally thats ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does everyone else hate their own writing?

    I don't know. Looking back on this poem I got published yeah I'm proud of it and all but I don't like it much. Sometimes if I write stuff that ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello. I'm new here. Not got anything posted up yet but hello everyone (:

    Jul 26, 2007


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson