User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams

    I was expecting a lot more from this when I read the first two lines however the rest of it was just a whole load of terrible cliche lines. Some ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Thank you for the great comments everyone (:

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm here for the Sudoku

    Mmmm......spaghetti *yum* Em yeah welcome....*thinks of spaghetti some more* Hmmm I think I'm gonna...you know...get...some.....spaghetti...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm trying to think of something witty to say...

    Hello Abbey (: Newb hehe. Naw only joking with you (: I hate that when you want to say something funny but nothing comes to mind =/ Sweet avi chose ...

    Aug 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tricks of the Mind

    We had to write this in a week with a maximum of 800 words...mines is about 950 words. Look I am terrible at keeping to word limits. I don't care ...

    Aug 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheese

    ^I agree to the above. Minus the fact it wasn't even romotely humourous. I'm not trying to be nasty.

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Wow, I wasn't expecting such an excellent repsonse (: I agree with you all completely about the title. I thought that before I posted but decided to leave it because ...

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    Thank you for the feedback you too. I know it's probably a difficult poem to understand.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I think it is really cool. I love it.

    Aug 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 It's funny. I want it but I don't have it. Hehe.

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Girl Whose Mouth Moves Full Speed, No Traffic Lights

    I feel intimidating. I won't beat you up, but, I could bring you down. Because of my full speed, no traffic lights mouth You wouldn't know where to go Then ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hoping for the best

    When I first read what had inspired you to write this poem I expected it to be written from your point of view looking at your friend not from your ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...Hello

    Hello Ari (: I have a cat as well (: She's called Kiki. She's completely thick. Haha. Anyway welcome to YWS (: Ferris AKA Tara

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: MTV Has Made Everyone Crazy

    Wow I thought that was amazing. It was a brilliantly clever unique idea that you've excequted incredibly well. I am not sure about the bold. Whilst it was a good ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts

    Apart from the last three lines(they honestly just didn't fit) this poem was great. I like the cut off sentences, it gave it someone, what I'm not sure. I like ...

    Aug 19, 2007


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash