User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is scary...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Rock/pop minus the pop XD I also like classical and jazz without words (:

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there

    Wow that is a lot of info XD Anyway welcome (:

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Betrayal

    Woah I really liked that (: A couple of bits I would work on: The pain turns to sadness And then it grows to anger This good and true, but ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: umm. . .

    Personally I think it is about just having to be taken with the flow of the world and you maybe felt at the time the whole world was just controlling ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more sunrise pics

    Wow the first three all look really professional (;They are so beautiful. I don't really like the fourth one much...it's not very good and I like the fifth one...but at ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing in Spanish...

    I think it would be a fantasic idea...I can't read Spanish or anything but my dad speaks Spanish so yeah go for it!

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: "Fake Friends" this is some true events to my past

    Yall torched that house when I was still in it, You fuckers laughed, yall is on some bullshit. This bit really reminded me of 8 Mile. Was that intentional or ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: 9 out of 11 ain't bad

    Haha wow this is pretty funny XD You made this up on the spot? Well done (: The last line didn't fit but I mean that in kind of a ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Never Been Kissed

    It was a little cliche but you clearly have talent for writing because it was really well writing. Poetry and lyrics, I think can often be very similar but I ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Drowning Via IV

    Haha wow. That is brilliant XD I'm sure this would be a trillion times better than the original which is apile of rubbish (:

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Alzz

    Woah was this accidental or on purpose? Either way they are both really cool.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: even more airplanes

    Wow cool.

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch of my hand

    Wow it's really good (: The thumb is a bit stubby and you haev started fattening the arm out a bit soon. I think it needs a bit more shading ...

    Aug 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Him

    Yes I completely agree about adding some setting and a little more description to bring the character to life. Right now it could be absoutlutely anybody telling this story. Give ...

    Aug 24, 2007


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream