User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone With The Sky

    This was sweet, definetly sweet (: I thought your description was really nice. For the majority this read very prose like, which mainly work, especially in the third and fourth ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    It's coming to an end [s]With[/s] For my boy and me, I'm leaving town So it's best that I'm free[s],[/s] . Yet for months I've had planned Planned what? If ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    Haha this was funny. Yeah it was definately a relief from much more darker stuff. I agree though the whole poem being written as someone talking, hmm didn't tickle me ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo a go go

    Do you have a thing for scaffolding perhaps? :P I think the first one could be good if 'MacMillan Academy' or whatever it's called was cropped out and there was ...

    Jul 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ????-Part 1

    Some parts of this really confused me. They were just too rambly >.< E.g: "A Darren-like incident?" She asks, though she already knows the answer. She's reffering to 8th grade, ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Change a Life

    Yeah this was very good. As Angel of Death said it's very simple but carries a strong, and beautiful message. I only had a few problems with this. Firstly I ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lonely

    This is good for your first attempt :D It sort of confused me a little and I didn't quite understand what was going on. I felt that the final three ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews!

    Pretty please :smt085 Neither are finished but I would be uber please if you critted :D

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Hmmm I just wondered if you planned on writing anymore on this. It really felt like it was going somewhere and I want more, MORE! But yes anyway, I would ...

    Jul 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Chapter One {unfinished}

    Sorry I will try hard to finish things in future before posting. I know this is poor but I really needed to put it somewhere that wasn't my head >.< ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Other Re: Magic Carpet Ride - Chapter One {unfinished}

    Sorry double posted by accident >

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dead, But Not Gone

    Chapter 1 Have you ever gotten a headache? Probably. Have you ever gotten an “oh my God this hurts so bad I just want to die” type of headache? Probably ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The "what if" game

    What if neanderthols(however you spell it) lived alongside humans in modern day society?

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Opinions of Dropping Crime Rates?

    Supposedly crime rates in Britain have gone down? Why then does everyone think differently then? I think it is because there are more types of crime now....crimes that are a ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Aww that was the funniest night of my life! The old Croatian guys! And other various absoulutely hilarious things. Like the Spanish guy. That rocked. I LOLed when I found ...

    Jul 17, 2008


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline