User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    I thought it was brilliant. My only problem is the last line in the second seemed a bit off rhythm. But your ideas and description were great. I liked the ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I seem to have a constant case of writer's block. I know what I want to write, I just can't write it. All my writing seems to be accidents(well my ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I am reading a trillion books right now...well maybe not that many XD 1. Harry Potter 7(No I have not finished it yet) 2. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen(My Latin ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt

    Wow this was brilliant. It flows really nicely and you've really brought your emotions across. It was simple and I am sure something a lot of people can relate to. ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Butterfly (VERY VERY large picture)

    Wow they are really great. Fantastic photography skills.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts Untold-redone

    Well I really liked it. Although some bits seemed a little off. Here is what I would do: [s]thoughts[/s]Thoughts untold [s]are[/s] Lie deep within this mind [s]things[/s]Things that go unsaid ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Mask of the Hidden

    Yes I agree, I was getting a little bored by the end. You have some great writing skills, I think you just need to cut it down a bit. There ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    All right welcome XD Your English is really good. And I can read French...kind of! But anyway welcome (:

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I didn't know a place like this existed.

    Yeah it's a great place XD I was like wowzer when I found here!

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How Often Do You Critique?

    If I see something that is worth critiquing I will critique it. It pretty much evens out to once a day, maybe sometimes more.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fall Out With Yourself

    I just found this on my computer in My Documents and liked it and decided to post it. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The truth is I may walk away, But I’ll come back ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    Language/Description. Many other factors of my writing need worked on.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    It's fun, it's an escape, I can express myself and if I stop I will die. Plus a multitude of other reasons.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    For poetry/scrappy writing: Black or blue biro or black gel pen. For stories I am properly writing: I write them on paper first, or in my mind then on the ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Milk and Costa Frescatos XD

    Aug 26, 2007


Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red