User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Writing Tips Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    Yeah I think it would be a fantastic idea. I was going to use it for one of my stories until I decided it would be a two part which ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Life Unseen

    It was alright. I liked it and it flowed well and you had good discription and stuff. It wasn't really anything partiulary special though. Keep working at it though and ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Highway

    I liked this I thought it was pretty good. It was a great idea although the whole Lost Highway thing made no sense to me. This poem flowed well although ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ceasing Souls

    Alright I really like the scheme/layout for this poem and how it followed through the whole poem. It was nice and simple but it worked well. Two things I would ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tricks of the Mind

    Alright. I am going to change those few grammatical/spealling mistakes. And yeah I agree with the end. I was already going way over my amount of words and I basically ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tricks of the Mind

    Somebody please crit this? :(

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parents

    Wow this is brillaint. You have used powerful words. It is fantastic. I like the tounge twister of syllables. I wouldn't have noticed it if Firestarter hadn't mentioned it. I ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bullets

    Yeah I agree this poem has been written a million times before, however I am sure this is where a million other poets start out and there is quite clearly ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Shavout

    I don't know it was incredibly strange. It reminded me of poetry with a completely off, in some parts rhythm and that wasn't in a good way. I think you ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Top Ten Grammar Mistakes You Shouldn't Make

    Alright this is a really useful list. Thanks for that (:

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Help me create a horribly cliched romance scene!

    "He pulled her closer, her skin warm against his rough hands. He leant into kiss and felt like all his troubles drizzled away. He was over the moon and he ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another mind eager to share it's creations.

    Ah Linkin Park and Good Charlotte. Sweet x] Well I welcome you to YWS. I am looking forward to seeing some of your work (: ~Ferris AKA Tara~

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sum quod eris

    Woah. I read anything this good on this site in my short time of being here. I loved the long lines, but short stanzas. This poem flowed really well. You ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Troubled Reflection

    Both stanzas on there own were very good but they just didn't seem to fit together as a poem. I think you need to make them flow together a bit ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My smile's just a pose

    I liked the flow and rhythm of the poem. However it was jut in many ways a bit of a teen angst poem. It is possible to write depressing poetry ...

    Aug 27, 2007


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown