User avatar

-Save-Ferris-

  • Other Poetry Re: Today is the Day

    This poem really seemed to change what it was about half way through. You just left me thinking what? Make up your mind on what this poem is about or ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Me

    I have to agree with what everyone else has said. It is a good idea but the way you have written it could apply to absoutlutely anybody. In some ways ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouds

    Yeah I agree the first four lines were fantastic but I think you need to go and extend the idea of his flaws. What were they? Describe them. You only ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Heartbeat

    Wow I thought this was so beautiful and artistic. I really felt as if I was there, watching the sunset. You captured the moment fantastically. It flowed really well and ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You and Yourself

    The rhythm of this poem was much more like that of a rap that that of poem. I really had no idea what was going on either. None of it ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • General Articles Re: God. (renamed from Strength and why I dont have much of it)

    Yeah I agree. *Points upwards* I was just like huh? when it came to the end. Thats how it ends? I think you had a fantastic idea here and it ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sminks

    Haha wow that is excellent. It made me laugh. x] I want to see more stuff like this.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus

    Hehe wow these are all fantastic. Haikus aren't the easiest things in the world and you have describred all your topic fantastically. I can't see anything you need to change ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music- Guitar/Bass wielding lovers

    Wow they are both pretty awesome. The girls head looks a little bit sqaushed by her guitar case. 'Cept from that amazing, especially the detail.

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird Photography...

    Hehe wow they are all amazing (: They look like they belong in a book! The last one was nearly camouflaged o_0

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: bigest painting

    Ahh it doesn't work =[ Not fair I wanna see it!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    Here's what I think of them all: 1. Really pretty and well taken (: 2. The basketball hoop is out of focus. I wish it wasn't because it wouold have ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It is ok. I liked the simplicity of the character but the plants on the ground and the pond(?) in the foreground looked pretty rusehd. I know you say you're ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Haha wow they are all excellent xD The first's ones legs are little far apart, exept from that they are fantastic!

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Acrostic Poem

    Emm it just seemed a little childish and lacked a lot of imagination. Lines 4 and 7 were really is the type of thing I think you would write when ...

    Aug 28, 2007


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl