-
Re: Me Updated
Ah.. and The Boatman was probably your most famous piece yet, wasn't it? Sounds fun anyway. :) I haven't actually ever finished a novel, and it sounds like you're a ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Newbie here
Well, if you like writing then you've come to the right place.. My favourite thing about being a part of this site is that we all share a common interest ...
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Back and Pretty in Pink? Whaaat?
Welcome back! *joins in with group hug* Glad to have you here. :)
Jul 27, 2006 -
Re: Emmmaaaa's back, kay?
Have I not said hi yet?! Shocking! Welcome back home, Emz, and glad to have you here. :) Can't say I've met many with as much personality as you. Make ...
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: YWS 3.0 Bugs
Um.. in the blogs, the smileys and the 'listening to...' things are funny. The smileys don't show up, and the 'listening to' thing repeats itself. I think that's a bug.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: iTS bACK, iM bACK - dEAL
Look! A double gift - you got everything twice! :) Welcome back, Adam. So is the Dark Fantasy group still running?
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Dude... IT'S BACK! Where was I?
True. Chobits is pretty great. :) Welcome home, _fallingstar_ Hehe, can I shorten that to star? Otherwise, it'll be too long.. :wink:
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Everybody else is doing it... I feel deprived :P
Nice to see you around, fishr! Still with that oh-so-famous avatar, too. :wink:
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Haha. Why hello thar.
That's alright then. I was just about to tell you off for being mean to the newbie. :wink: Anyways, um.. welcome! (back)
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Haha. Why hello thar.
Brandon Wallace? Hm.. that's the only Brandon I can remember.. Welcome anyways! Not that I really need to say it, but feel free to pm me if you need help ...
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Howdy!
Hey! You think you can get member of the week again? Feel free to pm me anytime if you ever need help. :)
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: Missing Features?
Aha, thanks Nate. I was very confused when I couldn't make the portfolio thing work.
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
Oh, I have some new Italian CDs.. maybe I should start learning if it's going to be our new world language.. :wink:
Jul 24, 2006 -
Re: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY EVIL PLAN IS WORKING!
*bows* Welcome back, Sab.
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep
Hehe. Yep. :)
Jul 23, 2006
