User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Round I Go

    Hey, Alex! What sort of stuff do you write? Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of your work in the literary forums. ;) Feel free to ask if you need help, ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie here!

    Wow! As has been said already.. that red sure does catch your attention.. You found YWS from somewhere else, eh? I guess that means you're a member on writing sites ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.

    Don't you feel special - you got a gift! Welcome back. Hope to see some of your work posted soon... Are you a fiction or poetry person? Have fun apple, ...

    Aug 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there!

    Well, hey! That's why we're here - so we can improve. ;) You never know, maybe you'll like it so much that you'll start writing seriously.. maybe? Hehe, welcome anyways. ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    Uh.. soap?

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: A Glorious Homecoming

    I'm very confused... ah, the disadvantages of going on holiday. Welcome anyway. You sure seem a lively member, and uh.. modest too. ;)

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Love the fox avvie. You should make it 100x100 though, then it'd be even more amazing than it already is. :wink: Hope you have fun here, and improve your writing ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: OMFGSH. it's CAMIE! :]

    Welcome to YWS! So, you're from the Philippines but do you still live there? It sounds pretty cool.. my uncle's partner comes from there too! :) Look forward to seeing ...

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Got 'c'?

    Same with the greeters.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lyke Hai!

    Just a quick note.. I'm pretty sure we're not allowed images in signatures, as it takes up too much memory.. something like that anyway. Cheers, Kay

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: * Cringe * Lets all embarass the newbie .......

    Hehe, don't worry about the empress.. I think it's cool that your names are so similar. :wink: Welcome, and have fun. You'll definitely improve just by being here - I ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Lyke Hai!

    Well, it seems others got here before me.. Welcome to the site anyways! Love the name - and the title of the thread, 'cause it has a Japanese name in ...

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    Emz?? I thought you were my age.. Hehe, strange that.. Anyhow, a big welcome to sohini! *cheers* Not that you weren't here already, but we all need a little something ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I am ... Figminti!

    Welcome! Hope you have fun here at YWS! :wink: Though, of course, I'm sure the rest have told you all about it already. Feel free to pm me though, if ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: What IS why, anyway?

    I want funky coloured hair too.. Hehe, I did have the ends of mine purple once, but your blue and green idea sounds much more fun. :wink: Love the 'hippie-at-heart' ...

    Jul 29, 2006


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton