User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Newsletter Submission Call!

    When's the deadline - Friday? Can't wait to see it in action! ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIYAS!!!

    I'm guessing you say it how it's spelled: Ryuichi. Looks pretty Japanese to me. ;) So.. hehe, on that note, do you know any Japanese? Love the language - it's ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dionysian Festa!

    Ah, love the name. Greek, right? Had fun touring the site so far? Hope you're enjoying it... Feel free to PM me if you need help. See you 'round, --Kay

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hi, my name is...." now fill in the blank!

    Hehe, I know gyrfalcon too.. I think she's discovered how crazy the chatroom can be, at least. ;) So what genre do you prefer? Hopefully we'll be seeing your work ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm Jade

    Hi Jade! Hey, maybe you should humour her some more, and stay a while. ;) We'd love to have you here, at any rate. Feel free to PM me if ...

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Hey, Anti! I live in England too! :) Let me just repeat what others have said.. if you ever need help, advice or just want some of your work looked ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    trident -> another foreign languages person!! :) Hehe, fancy joining our language usergroup..? Hehe, maybe you could join wiggy and be an assistant in our russian class too... /shameless plug. ...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I prefer prose, although I do like poetry too. I see you have some Cyrillic down there. What is it that you like? Ooh.. does that mean you're learning Russian ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    I'll repeat what the others have already said... If you ever have any questions or just want a chat, feel free to PM me anytime. ;) Hopefully, we'll be seeing ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Well, if you can't find one you like, you could always make one! Or if that's too much effort and you still can't find one, PM me and I'll see ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! I'm new!

    Hehe, I'm official apparently. ;) Love the colours, by the way.. very distracting though.. so pretty! Welcome to YWS anyways! Hopefully, I'll see more distracting colours.. or even better, some ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: All Sudoku Scores Will Be Cleared

    *loves sudoku* I don't mind that much - I'm stuck on one of the puzzles and I don't want to start again 'cause I'll lose points. ;) Besides, I love ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: Poor Imp

    Congrats, Imp! *hugs*

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    writing.com, eh? Hehe, I used to be a member there.. but I stopped for some reason. I think it was 'cause you had to pay if you wanted to post ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new..:))

    Hey, triple blaze! Love the picture.. where'd you get it from? You're right, by the way. It really is a great community, so I hope you have fun here. ;) ...

    Sep 3, 2006


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer