User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Um.. yeah, nice simile Brad. ;) Just out of interest, what exactly is steampunk? Sounds.. vaguely familiar, but it'd be useful to know. Hope you have fun here, though it ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    *looks at the end of Snoink's post* Well, that was random... hehe. I'd like to echo that - being killed by a rhino wouldn't be fun at all, I guess. ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Hope you're having fun here so far! Um.. know this has already been said, but what are you writing? What's your favourite genre as well? Feel free to send me ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Halloween Theme For YWS Light

    I'm with Liz. I like the skin and all but I'm not for halloween - don't like the idea of getting eggs thrown or anything.

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hmmm Another noob to annoy you

    Hi Jon. :) What sort of poetry do you write? Ever tried fiction as well? Tis all fun. Anyhow, I'll try to remember to check that link you gave us. ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Cooltown.

    Ooh... Rikki is the name of the person who sang 'suteki da ne'... you know it? Anyway, welcome to YWS. Hope you have fun and feel free to PM me ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a Hello and How I Found this Site

    "I know it's a word used in KOL Chat (Kingdom of Loathing)." Hehe, so you're on KOL too... I sort of am... bit irregular, haven't visited the site in a ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: HIIIIII

    Can I shorten your name to Jessie.. or even Jess? The one above your avvie is fairly hard for my poor brain to remember... :? Hehe, I hope you've had ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes I;m a newbie

    Hey Sam! :) Hope you're enjoying your time here so far... it is a fairly large site, especially for newcomers, so feel free to message me if you need any ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Ooh... pirates. Loved the whole Jack Sparrow thing, hehe. Just one question though... what's a DBQ? Another american thing that I haven't been told about, I guess... unless I'm just ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Hi! You're from YFW, right? I seem to remember you being one of the first to be here anyways.. but correct me if I'm wrong. So yes, I remember you. ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbies to this website

    Ooh.. so you're in Dorset, eh? Not there anymore (haven't been for 18 years) but I was born there so.. I do sorta know the place. Grandparents are in Poole ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's the welcome wagon!

    Hi! Not only does your name look pretty French.. but you have French in your sig too! :D I love French.. t'is so great. Hehe, anyways, haven't been around for ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! New Girl here!

    Oooh.. loving the Spanish (though I don't know much myself... :( ) Ah well, hope you've been having fun here. It's a fun place to be - in fact, try ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hiiiii Binky! :D Please excuse any hyperness.. it's late and I've had too much sugar today.. Anyway. Lol, you've had loads of replies.. I almost wonder if you need another ...

    Sep 19, 2006


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead