User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: G'day

    Hey! I'm a veggie too -- maybe we could share recipes? Jack already said it, but it really is cool that you've finished three novels already. I sort of have ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Do we still get today and tomorrow? I hope so 'cause I think I've only done four or five so far...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hi Kyle, Glad to hear you like fantasy. T'is fun stuff. Hope you have fun on the site, but feel free to PM me if you have trouble with anything ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    This is perfect! Dreamy needs her long-overdue Chair crit, lol. I'm so in. :) Lol. Ditto. ;)

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Hehe, I want to do this too... Age: 18 Star sign: Gemini Chinese Zodiac: Dragon I'm the same as Snoink. :) Now, that I've had my fun, welcome to the ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Um... I won't be able to get to a computer on Saturday or Sunday, but I'll try and see if I can do it anyway. Are we allowed to use ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy!

    Hi Lea, and welcome to YWS. :) You probably should try not to use chatspeak... Hehe, I remember when I first joined the site (third member!) and Fire used to ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    I want to join in taking over the world too. I can help with the karate skills. :D Anyways... I sorta know Dynamo. Did the pirate storybook with him for ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm Jakster

    Hehe... looks like if I want to know anything about you, I just have to ask Tony instead. ;) Hope you're having fun round the site. Feel free to PM ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hi Led, I can see you share MH's taste in music. ;) What sort of stories do you write? Any particular genre? See ya round the site, Kay

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* Hi!!!

    Hi Briana. :) You really do have a low attention span... I could tell from that part where you said abou the fly bugging you. XD Hehe, flies bug me ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hi Liz! (Okay to call you Liz?) I used to post nothing but poetry, for much the same reasons as you - hated my stories, never finished them, etc. - ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Hi Devon. Welcome to the site! Quite cool about the horror... as I may need to write some murder scenes for my NaNo. Any tips? ;) Oh, and Canada is ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    You mean you did 50k in five days?! Wow... imagine how much you could write in thirty! ;) Anyway, hope you're enjoying it here so far. What's your plot so ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Well, if you're looking for someone to critique something.... what if you offer a swap? For every 1000 words of your work that they critique, you critique the same amount ...

    Oct 28, 2006


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings