User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: [ The wonders of wulie ]

    i didnt know u were english... hey good luck in your gcse's! i did mine last year

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    what!!! :shock: :cry: ah well... i suppose i couldnt tell you where all the american states are... i know where CA is though & new york & florida... oh & ...

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    LOL!

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    welll i know where to come if i want to see a loada cool colours again!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    ooohhhh... pwetty colours!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    heheh fires gunna get a valentine!!!

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: *steps into the room*

    welcome shawn! im KayJuran! or i am on this site anyways... so yeh not gunna say anythin about me cause its all in my profile and in the 'about the ...

    Feb 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Haitian Poet is New, here

    hey hai! how are you finding it here? i was the third to join & i am so glad i did! seriously, i feel like ive made a whole bunch ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Didn't recognize any of the bands listed besides Green Day. Have you heard Enya? :o You've not heard of Ash? *looks shocked* You've not heard of the Libertines? *looks hurt* ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    YWS= Awesome. And by YWS I mean the members. Anyways, welcome... er... I'm sure you came before me. But welcome anyway! :lol: I was third to join! :P \:D/

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    I'm in Worcs in the Midlands - it's sorta south east of Birmingham... I was going to do psychology but I thought I was going to fail English when we ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    If you mean writing down the side or whatever it is then well.. I don't know why it is... it's just that I'm always trying to get the writing to ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi

    i only found out i liked writing poetry this october but ive been writing stories for a while.. like everyone else though, it wasnt until recently that i started to ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    So... uh... whats wrong with being in the first year of college?!? I'm in a sixth form but they call it a technology college (that just means they get a ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    Yep! You all know now so there're no excuses... :D :wink:

    Dec 24, 2004


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper