-
Re: mrhabbaba-hehe
Hey, thanks for the offer of help. :) I haven't got very far, but I may be able to get proper lessons once I start uni -- I'll have to ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi Charley. :) I'm pretty sure there's someone else here from Surrey, though I can't be sure. I'm from the Midlands myself. Nice to meet you -- hopefully, I'll see ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: mrhabbaba-hehe
Um... I guess this is your proper welcome post, rather than that other one I saw floating around somewhere... I can see you have high expectations, which is probably a ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: hey everyone
Hi Skell, Looking forward to reading your work -- I'll look out for your stories in the fantasy section, shall I? ;) You'll find it'll really help your writing being ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: im allie
Hi Miso, I, too, can't say I've ever really liked salami, especially since I've been veggie for almost two years -- plus it smells so strong, I can almost taste ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!
Hi artyst, What's forensic anthropology? I know one of my friends wants to do forensic psychology -- perhaps they're similar... The art stuff sounds cool. We have an art section, ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: i am hereeee
Welcome to YWS! Is Wales to the UK what California is to the US? No need to answer. Make sure you check the FAQ's, read the forum rules, and let ...
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: Yaa.. Im a newbie
I second Sureal... That's a LOT of posts, at least according to the new-posts page that I was on earlier. ;) Seems I won't have to help you too much, ...
Dec 16, 2006 -
Re: Hello YWS!
Hi Kuhinoor, Hopefully, you'll find this is a good place to improve your writing. I know I have. ;) Have fun here, and feel free to PM me anytime. Kay.
Dec 16, 2006 -
Re: Hi Everyone
I don't think Zeige rhymes with cheese... at least, not if it is indeed a German word. Maybe... TSEYE-guh.
Dec 16, 2006 -
Re: Hi Everyone
Hi Zeige, Name sounds German -- does it mean anything or did you just make it up? I'm sure I should know if it does, but... I'll forgive myself for ...
Dec 15, 2006 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
Hi! I've been here a while, so feel free to PM me if you get lost or just need a little help. Most people will be ready to help out ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Me
Hi Un. (Is there anything else I can call you? Unrecompensed is too long, but Un seems too short. ;) ) Seems I'm a bit late to be welcoming you, ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: New guy searching for personal enrichment
I can't say I'm very good at music myself... but that just means I get all the more impressed at people who can play an instrument. So what do you ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Spare a smile for a naive new person...I'll smile back!
Hi Sokool. It seems I haven't welcomed you yet... *shakes head* Anyway! Welcome to YWS, and I hope you have a good time here. There are some good critters here, ...
Dec 13, 2006
