-
Re: What Would You Like To See Added?
I'm liking that idea. :P You've got my vote!
Apr 7, 2006 -
Re: What Would You Like To See Added?
Please don't put pictures in signatures, I will commit suicide. Ooh! And a piggy smilie! Because we like pigs... ^ Agree with both. And I reckon if we get audio ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Make way for the Black Sheep!
Welcome! I'm glad you're here! Mr. Waffles was telling me nice stories about you... bwhahaha... Don't worry, they weren't bad. Just... yeah. Welcome! :D Woo hoo, I'm from Texas too! ...
Apr 4, 2006 -
Re: marhaba!
welcome karidya! cool name :wink: um i hope i get this right... assulam aleikum!! hehe my friend taught me... :P
Mar 28, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
Azrael:: think about how you'd have to stand if you used right and left, or right and right. With Poor Imp's avvie, the two smilies are both using right arm. ...
Mar 26, 2006 -
Re: New Person coming through! :)
Hehe, looks like we have a very hyper new member here!! :P And don't start thinking that's a bad thing; most of us are crazy/hyper/both on yws! :wink: By the ...
Mar 23, 2006 -
Re: hi
Hey matt/teo/mateo!! :P And welcome to YWS! I'm sure everyone'll make you feel welcome here, and help you if you ask them. I'd like to think we're a friendly bunch ...
Mar 22, 2006 -
Re: Nate Needs Your Help!
I'm going to go and click right now!! :) :P :)
Mar 17, 2006 -
Re: Procrastination, anyone?
wow, that's certainly a lot to remember :wink: can't say i knew any of that before, which is quite amazing considering we've both been on the site for so long ...
Mar 3, 2006 -
Re: YWS STORE
yay go nate! :) :P :) lol this is definately going to encourage me to buy stuff :) let us know when it's finished!!!
Mar 2, 2006 -
Re: Introducing... ME!!!
hey, i hope you enjoy it here! :P it's a great place, there's always someone to crit your stuff and it's a really great place to make friends too! if ...
Feb 17, 2006 -
Re: YWS STORE
agreed. very cool. lol i notice you said buttons nate; i guess that's american for badges. :) hmmm there's stuff i'd like to get from here but i get really ...
Feb 17, 2006 -
Re: Minor Changes for Feb 15th
yep it's definately better this way - i like the earning / losing points for different boards idea.
Feb 17, 2006 -
Re: Minor Changes for Feb 15th
looks good - makes it easier to find things. :)
Feb 16, 2006 -
Re: Introducing me
hey! welcome to YWS! i hope you have fun here and make loadsa new friends! and ummm.. where is Guam..? :) ~KayJuran~
Feb 12, 2006
