User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Missing Features?

    I couldn't find the portfolio thing from the user IDs last time I looked.. maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, but.. are they there?

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hehe, I barely knew you back when.. *hugs* T'is DD!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: AYE! AVAST!

    You're a veggie too, aren't you? Oh, and I know a great word!! Streichholzschaechtelchen! :)

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    darchoco:: Hope to see some of your poetry around your site! (Just as long as you use better spelling) :wink: mirfak:: Well.. just a little corny, but fun all the ...

    May 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myself

    Welcome Adam! So you've got a completed novel.. What's it about? Maybe you could post part of it on here! :P What sort of stuff do you write? You obviously ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: come in and find out

    Hello!! *waves* Tried to listen to the music, but I'm not sure if my pc supports the format.. :cry:

    May 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    I know Yes too. :P My dad plays the CD sometimes when we're in the car. Seeing as I still haven't said a welcome yet, I'll say it now.. WELCOME ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Hey! New Users! Nate Needs Your Input! you oldbies can too..

    I agree with Mesh, if that's possible. I've lost some really long critiques quite a few times, which is annoying 'cause a really long in-depth critique can take me a ...

    May 1, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Friends Management, or how I learned to stop hating and love

    I don't really get what it's for... Does it do anything or is it just to tell people that you're their friend? I'm easily confused. :P

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Skin, and YWS Is Back Online; April 15, 2006

    Yay!! *cheers Nate and Bobo* *dances* :P

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: zell's the name

    Hehe hi Zell!! *waves* I can seeeeeee you!! :P

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Change The Way You View YWS

    Wow, this sounds fun!! Well done Nate! *claps*

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Why YWS Went Out Of Whack On April 11, 2006

    Well, I like the old one better.. but I'll come here whatever it looks like. YWS Grey isn't too bad though, so I'm sticking with that for the time being. ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New (sorta) look for YWS

    I much prefer this to the white one we had before. Mind you, the new YWS Standard is barely any different to what I'd set to default before the changes. ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! I'm sure you'll feel right at home here. We've recently created a new section just for fan-fics so you're in luck! We also have a novel writing challenge for ...

    Apr 9, 2006


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka