User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    -KayJuran->> What on earth is a "NaNo?" NaNo(WriMo) is National Novel Writing Month in November... if you'd like to try it, you've still got a month to think it over, ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Privyet!

    Privyet back! =D I know what you mean about symbolism. My NaNo's probably going to be full of it. ;) What sort of genre stories do you write? Or do ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Hi Kat! Welcome to the site. =) I love the avatar by the way, even though, like you, I didn't notice the HP link until it was pointed out. Woops! ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The time has come for the Gra to enslave the world ♪♫

    Ah, I feel I must apologise for not letting you into our lovely usergroup sooner. ;) I've been absolutely swamped with uni forms and things so I just haven't had ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Need a tutor for learning US/EN language =)

    Hi JB! Firstly, welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your work if you post it. I've been learning French for about seven years (though I haven't used ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: CRAZED AND CONFUSED

    I like the part about Chinese art - do you paint animals, scenery etc. or is it more to do with calligraphy? I'm very interested in kanji or chinese characters, ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey hey!!

    Hiya! Not been around so much recently, so I haven't had time to check out TW or even find out that much about it, why we merged etc. Sounds like ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    *is confused by Grif's riddle...* That's going to bug me all day, you know. Hmm... So exactly how many penguin-human hybrids do you have there then, J? Sounds like a ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Star Trek is worthy of fandom. *nods* Can't say I'm as much of a fan as I should be though. I don't know which series is which - I just ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konichiwa, let's get drunk. X3

    Konnichi wa! Hehe, does that mean you like languages too, or was it just an alternative to 'hello'? ;) So anyways, welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll fit in ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Welcome Persephone! I guess by now you've probably had a chance to look around properly, though it can be quite easy to get lost if you're new. At least... that's ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    Wait... what was your name before...? I want to see if I can remember it. :) Welcome to the site anyways, though if you've been here before then I guess ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey Tim! And hurrah! More brits! Hehe. So what do you like to write? Have fun here! *scoots off*

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hi Brandi! (That's much easier to spell than your username by the way... ;) ) I really love ... and boys with long hair, Hehe, thought I'd ask - that ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi Flem! Um, just wondering... where'd you get the name from? I may or may not use it. If I end up calling you something else instead, it's 'cause Flem ...

    Jan 4, 2007


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda