User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Pirates!" Amandine said, "You said business oportunity.. you never said anything about.. well, you never said.." Kai smirked at her, amused with himself. "You never asked." Will seemed equally shocke

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Yes," she replied. "I'll join you." After all, she realised, she had nothing to lose. No home, no job.. She sighed, then looked up. "Just remembered something," she said. "I ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    "Seriously," Amandine repeated, "It's alright. I just needed the money.. that's all." Will sighed. "Know the feeling." "And.. um, sorry about tripping like that. I guess I just didn't see ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    (clumsy?! ah well.. if you say so..) Amandine gasped as the man stood in front of her, soaked to the skin. Where had he come from?! She put the glass ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Eep! I think I said I'd join and then I never did, so I'm sorry... How's this: Name: Amandine Age: 19 Gender: Female. Species: Human Weapons: Small daggers (hidden in ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    Had she seen this coming? If so, who had pushed Tina..? Just because she didn't like the other girl; that was no reason not to look into this.. Murder, that's ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Morrowind

    Free , Kioga thought to himself, but the word seemed strange to him. He could do what he wanted now, when he wanted, how he wanted. He couldn't even remember ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    I started to wonder... Where did that really come from? Was that really what was inside my mind? Sure I had thought about committing suicide but I knew I could ...

    Jan 5, 2005


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain