User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writing Tips Re: Amnesia

    Okay, this has been puzzling me for a while.. Your memories define you, right? If it weren't for your memories, you might not have the same fears, the same goals, ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Romance scenes.

    I don't normally write these at all, so you could say I'm pretty inexperienced in this area... which is why I really need help here. :? I have two main ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writely

    Hehe, I like how you can have different people accessing the same piece. Being able to access it anywhere is pretty great too!

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: BEARISH!

    He turned to Sadie’s father and smiled. “I suppose this is my last goodbye to you then?” “Yes.” “Goodbye then.” He extended his arm for a handshake, but Sadie’s father ...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Hidden Characters

    Personally, I prefer the second option. The first one just seems too obvious, not subtle enough. ~Kay

    May 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Convince Me

    This might just persuade me to try writing a romantic fiction. I've never tried before. Good work, Dusky!! :P

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Sweetie!

    I'd think of darling or sweetheart first of all, but how about using foreign words? I mean, I sometimes like to call Ian "mein Schatz" which is German, and Ian's ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Research Re: Need help translating spanish :)

    Well, I don't do Spanish, but there are quite a few people on the site who do, and if you'd like, I can ask my French teacher, as she also ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Analyzing those characters -

    I've gotta try using this! Thanks fishr. :P

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    Dusky:: I think that one is called 'Dark Side of the Moon', and I am in total agreement. It's a completely amazing album cover, and therefore memorable. My brother has ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    I have a book that's called the writer's guide to character naming... it's really helpful when you begin to draw a blank because it's organized by origin and gender--they have ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: writing expirement for those who never end

    I think outlines are a good idea. It's just that I'm not very good at them, so a lot of the time I just don't bother with them. I've got ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Essay-writing! Arg!

    So... basically, I have to write essays for both my French and German exams this coming June, and I *hate* essays. I mean, they're not too bad... I'm definately getting ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you?

    I think however you do it, you'd need some sort of space between going to sleep and waking. New chapter. New paragraph. Whatever. Just something to indicate passage of time. ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: May I have a moment of your time?

    I agree with Icaruss and smaur. It *does* sound like a cool starting idea, and I really hope it works out for you, but you should always have a back-up ...

    Mar 24, 2006


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg