User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Here's a quote from me on messenger... Waiting for the toast to be toastificated.. Yeah... I wouldn't remember that only my friend who I was talking to at the time ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Draw? Not really, no. There never seemed much point. After all, if I need something drawn I can have someone do it for me. ~ Samal Garanhe How would you ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Treescape

    I drew these a month or two ago but would like to know how I can improve.. so if anyone can help..(?) ^ I think the (main) problem with this ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    I like the shading on this. Really, I don't know how you do it... The hands look fine to me, and as has already been said, it works with the ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    Agreed. Multi-blood man does seem a bit much.

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Wow, I can never draw hands but somehow you do it really well. The shading seems good enough to me, but I'm not an artist so I can't really help ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    wow, that feels sorta weird when you look into the image... or maybe it's just me. hmm. it's quite funky anyway. make sure you post more of your stuff!

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    If you think about it though, he does have spider powers . I mean, he wakes up and there's web all over his room. That sorta thing. Also, does he ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    Wow, I really like the shading on this. You did it on the computer right?

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It would have to be rain just after a drought, or a long dry period. Rain cools the air, and the ground; economically speaking, I'd say that the crops would ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (I don't understand that question so I'll answer Dusky's question instead..) I look like both of my parents, but I have been told I look more like my mother. She ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is it wrong to want to go somewhere that doesn't exist? When I worked in one tavern, they had a library, and I'd sit there after work for a while, ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, Mikael always joked that if we got married, I'd be the queen of his farm! Of course, that won't hapen now. Most I've ever been is a serving-girl, and ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Lari agreed to marry me, I had been so scared she'd marry Luka instead. After all, she was betrothed to him. She wasn't happy about it though, it being ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Night. Then I can just sit in my study, watching the stars. Just last week, I found a book in my library naming the stars and constellations. I even added ...

    Mar 8, 2006


The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It's about what you're made of, not the circumstances.
— Unknown