User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Swap

    Well, I'd be interested... Anyone else..? :P

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Birthdays? Well, when a child is born in our House, we invite everyone over; presents are exchanged on both sides, and the child is blessed. There is music until the ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    Oooh... I'm liking the picture... I might just have to try this! :P

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    Lol, don't worry, I won't. :P He wouldn't believe me anyways... :wink:

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    Thumbs up to you SL! :P I've got a friend who loves that sorta style of drawing, so I'm thinking of showing it to him if that's okay with you. ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    And there was me thinking I'd be the first to post... Ah well. Yeah.. I agree that Macbeth was more than a little odd, 'cept it has to be one ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's pencils

    Can I have a go at colouring in too..? I like colouring in.. :P

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    I believe I write to teach myself to write better. I have a disability and to over come it I have pushed myself to write. This is for me to ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    I LOVE Cherish and Eclipse but it would have looked better in colour. Cherish actually reminds me of the portal thing Doctor Who uses when he's in the TARDIS and ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    The face does look a bit neglected... but I think that's just 'cause everything else is so detailed, almost crowded in some places... My favourite bit has to be the ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    Whoa! :shock: I like the first one best :P How do you make them?

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I think this is good, especially the shading, but it's also just a bit... well... weird. Not that that's a bad thing. One thing that I would say though, is ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Prepare to be confuzzled! Mwaha!! - Die verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum by Heinrich Boll English translation:: The lost honour of Katharina Blum. Am reading this as part of my ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Myself, my loyalty lies with the people in my city. By that I mean the real inhabitants here, not those strange men who've decided the walls belong to them . ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Favourite 'thing'? Well, that's a bit vague, guess it gets me thinking though.. I like to dance, though I haven't done that in a while. I suppose the most fun ...

    Mar 13, 2006


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey