User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Media Reviews Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    A thought to add: I was talking to the clerk at the local bookstore about the books and he said that the reason there are just so damn many is ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I.. suppose I'm anti-social. I don't mean to be.. I just am. - Marianne [name subject to change] I'm social enough. Of course, things have become harder lately.. now that ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    It does look useful.. but any idea how I could do this on paint shop pro 7 instead..?

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    French.. Why would I need anything else..? - Marianne [name subject to change] Where do you live?

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: To Submit or Not To Submit

    Hey, if you think it's good enough, then submit it! Oh, and if you don't think it's good enough, just edit it a bit more, and then submit it. :wink: ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    Thanks, Snoink! That sounds like really good advice. :P :P :P

    May 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    Hehe, I'll make sure I keep you updated then. :wink: I'm not going to start actually writing the story until I've got further with the outline, but I might post ...

    May 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    You don't know the snowflake technique?! Well, we can't have that now, can we? Snowflake Technique There you go! :P

    May 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    I like freewriting to find out what the story's going to be about, but I've always had trouble finishing a story, and lots of people have recommended this technique so.. ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy story using snowflake technique

    NB. Please bear in mind that there is no story to critique yet, but this will appear soon... I figure the reason none of my stories seem to be working ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Lol, and I thought I was good at typing. :P Test name:: Fishing in Finland. Gross speed:: 61 WPM Errors:: 3 words Net speed:: 58 WPM Accuracy:: 95% I'm sure ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Will have to repeat what others have said, and say 1984. Very creepy, just 'cause that's what our world could turn out like if we're not careful. I mean.. I'm ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    Oooh... the mask and just general drawing looks like a character that I tried to draw once... Personally, I failed with my attempt, but this drawing is just amazing. Not ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dressing Table

    I'd like to know how you did this.. I'm assuming it's some sort of computer program, but I don't know which one.. So how did you make it?? Anyways, I'm ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    My favourites are that last one on the first page (the squiggly one), the chain-necklace thing, and the bird flying over the mountains and the gorge. Loving the shading, and ...

    Apr 18, 2006


The things you are passionate about are not random, they are your calling.
— Fabienne Fredrickson