User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Claudette.... it's 'fermez', not 'fermer' ;) 43,546 words at the moment, and I probably won't be writing any more tonight as it's past midnight and I'm tired. There's a write-in ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Think you could make some Hyde ones? (From L'arc~en~ciel) I might be able to find some pics on my pc - you'll have to bear with me though. Cheers, Kay. ...

    Nov 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    *dittos Dreamy* *finds NaNo file* Yay for writing! :D

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Eep! Jack did a lot more than me... I did something over 1000 words which isn't bad for me. Really tired too so I'll go to bed now and try ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Eep... 37 minutes to go... I'm going to go stock up on coffee, water, snacks and music before I write. Was going to have a nap before 12 but I ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    Three hours to go!!!!! *panics*

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Titling Issues

    I have a title for my NaNo already... but only 'cause I keep going over character conversations and things in my head and something that the antagonist said sounded soooo ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Actually... I have to admit, I have books that I used to love but now I just can't force myself to read them... or when I do, I end up ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    dusky -- I added you on LJ! We can bug each other for word counts on it if you want. ;) claudette -- my whole plot is on the LJ ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    Just in case anyone's interested... here's my plot so far: Started the bloggy thing specially for NaNo.. should be fun. ;) I have lots of plot holes at the moment, ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    I like the one about chocolate milk and the one with the cat from Shrek. :D

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    Hehe, I would have to agree with Snoink: sounds a lot like FREAK. ;) Not that that's a bad thing - I'd love to see how two similar ideas can ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    Hehe, I end up not being able to sleep 'cause I keep getting ideas and having to get up and write it down, then I go back to bed and ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    Wow! Seriously, this stuff is amazing.. Hm.. as much as I love the painting, I think the collage is the best. I love how there are so many images on ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You didn't post a question...

    Sep 4, 2006


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan