User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Media Reviews Re: Les Miserables

    Anyone seen the film of it? Not sure if there's more than one, so for clarity's sake, the one with Gerard Depardieu starring. Have to say, from what I've seen ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Snoink -- I like that last one... sounds fun! Thing is, with me, sometimes I hear something that just sounds so good for a title, I have to write it ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Icaruss -- that sounds like a pretty cool way of doing it. Sort of symbolic.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Just wondering, 'cause it's something I've been doing recently. I like to have titles that are catchy, or play with words, or just sound good . If I hear a ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    Hehe... I hope I don't end up getting blamed for anything like this if I ever get to be a translator. I'll just have to make sure I don't put ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not too sure... Usually, if I've had that many, I'm not in company of anyone I have to impress. There are the other guys of course, but they couldn't care ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    I'd have to second Grif there... Some French books that I've read haven't had speech marks. Perhaps that's just a foreign thing that I'm going to have to get used ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't shop, as such. My father gets everything we need, and more... I'm not even too sure where he gets it from. He rarely leaves the island, after all. ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    This is such a problem for me, and others I am sure. I was urged by a horrible sentence to make this thread. "But Rieux was gazing frowningly at the ...

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    Love the tiger! You draw really well. :) No idea about the whiskers thing though... I think you'll have to decide that for yourself.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    -- Like Dusky said, it feels a lot easier to carry on after you've already written a thousand words. -- Telling EVERYONE is a good move, and really helps my ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: It's Over!

    Well, I'm not posting my NaNo at the moment, only my new WIP, so I probably won't be using that. I'll have a look though, and get back to you. ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Continuing the nano...

    Well... I'm not continuing my NaNo, or at least not unless I give it a good edit sometime next year. It's just a bit odd at the moment. :roll: Still, ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Teo -- You watched Moonchild?! Ooh, worth watching then? I've seen the trailers but I haven't been able to get hold of it yet... *goes to find picture* :)

    Nov 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Claudette - French is fun, don't you think? :D I got to 50,030 on Tuesday the 27th, just before midnight so I was three days early. Wrote pretty much nothing ...

    Nov 29, 2006


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne