-
Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It
I haven't read infraRED yet, but I'll be sure to have a look at it sometime. =) 1. Apart from reminding me of a starfish... (=P) this looks like something ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Novel Banner-thing
Clau -- Hurrah! =D Only I'd have to think about my title first - I thought I had it but I might ask around first to see what people think ...
Sep 19, 2007 -
Re: Random Art
With the map, I may have a few tips as to how to improve... if only because I love drawing maps. =D Start with pencil, preferably something like 2B. I ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: Novel Banner-thing
:shock: I want one too! Hehe. :P It's really good though. What I like most is how you used black and white photos, as well as the close-up eyes versus ...
Sep 17, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriMo 2007
Only two months to go!! :shock: Hm, I have quite a few stories with half-plots that I could write... it's just that they probably need a fair bit of research ...
Aug 28, 2007 -
Re: NaNoWriMo 2007
Definitely want to do it! I'm thinking about doing a NaNo in July as well, just in case I don't have time for any in November... No idea what I'll ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Script Frenzy
I've already joined. My username there is kayjuran, if anyone's interested. How about everyone else's? I'd love to be able to check how everyone does when June comes. Hm. Also, ...
May 13, 2007 -
Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)
So, just out of curiousity, is there something you are not good at? Like perhaps golf? Or water polo? Or...math? I don't know haha. I'm pretty sure Brad can do ...
Jan 3, 2007 -
Re: Black and White Photos
I think I've seen that fences one before... Have you posted it on YWS? I think my favourites are the pier (love the angle) and the fences one. Only thing ...
Dec 23, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
You're joking, right...? Well, IQ sure doesn't test how well you can gut a fish or tie up a boat... or anything else that you really need. -- Stefan. Huh, ...
Dec 21, 2006 -
Re: My Photos
Wiggy -- Hehe, thanks. All of them were taken in the Vendee region in France. Pretty good photo opportunities, if you look in the right places, but it is one ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: My Photos
Hey, these are just a few of the photos from my holiday in France 2006. I'm really interested in photography so hopefully, someone'll be able to give me some tips. ...
Dec 19, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Dreamy -- I'll have to type some of them up for you if you can't get hold of them. Shouldn't take long 'cause they're only a few pages each. :)
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
The Undiscovered Chekhov (short story collection) and still on chapter one of L'Etranger by Camus.
Dec 17, 2006 -
Re: Dante's Divine Comedy
I haven't read it... but I did put some of the quotes from it on my art project, I think. At least... I was going to. Can't remember whether I ...
Dec 17, 2006
