-
Re: DRYTEAR.NET
Try whoever member one is.. I guess that's a good bet. :)
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: From TSR to YWS
Haha - you'll never stop me calling you Arvy, y'know. I am, and always will be, Kay. :)
Jul 26, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Has got me wondering what the E.A. stands for in E.A. Extraordinaire..
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Is DD and therefore amazing. :)
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Person Above Ya!
^ Likes cats.
Jul 25, 2006 - Re: Scribble Scribble Jul 25, 2006
-
Re: Person Above Ya!
Likes to give very prettiful smiley gifts. :) Especially to newbies - oh, and she's a greeter too.
Jul 25, 2006 -
Re: Attention Usergroup Leaders
I PMd you Nate, so please don't get rid of the languages. I like the sub forums idea..
Jul 23, 2006 -
Re: A Serious Question
Both are natural, so I wouldn't be hugely put off with either, at least if I knew the person well. I do, however, prefer it if they don't.
Jul 23, 2006 - Re: Scribble Scribble Jul 22, 2006
-
Re: The New YWS
I signed up. Though I bet no one can guess my username... Is it monkey..? Oops.. I mean chimp! :wink:
May 21, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Looking good, Crysi!! I like how the dress and the tie match. :wink: Hehe, my ball (prom) is in.. *counts fingers* ...14 days!!
May 16, 2006 -
Re: The New YWS
I was the third to join, and seeing as Brian's not really around anymore (correct me if I'm wrong..), I'm probably the oldest after Nate.. so it's really sad that ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: Goodbye All and Thank You
Just in case any of you guys want to add me... My msn is:: MySpace:: Feel free to e-mail me anything you want critiquing too if you want, just remember ...
May 16, 2006 -
Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!
Panda! So.. cute! :P
May 10, 2006
