User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I think both points are valid. Yes, America could be taken advantage of if they disarmed all of their nuclear weapons. However.. I don't like America's attitude at the moment. ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Skype!

    I was wondering what skype was... Hehe, you've got it as your personal message on MSN. ;)

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves*

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Well, because my parents won't let me post pics of my person, I'll post the next best thing... my cats: my cat, Superstition. DD's cat, Porki. Eppie again. She's actually ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Pic for The Chair of W&D

    Hmm.. I quite like those rainy pictures, but then I'm not really sure what it is that you want. I'll try and have a look for you too. Lol, it ...

    Aug 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: HUGO WINNERS!

    Ooh.. Doctor Who is a winner!! And one of my favourite episodes too! Sooo creepy...

    Aug 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    I'm not sure I could stay in one place for very long.. I've been told I have travellers' blood. With an uncle in Japan and an auntie in Germany, it ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where does everyone live?

    England, woo! Though soon to be Scotland. ;)

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: A-Level Results

    Okay, mine sucked but I got into Heriot Watt anyway so everything's alright. I was so worried they wouldn't let me in with my grades but apparently I gave a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I don't know where else to put this. Can't believe I forgot

    Lol, well, I don't celebrate it. I actually had the same sort of reaction as DD. :wink:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: GRAND RE-OPENING!

    *joins cassandra in puddle* I'm leaving for France tomorrow. I'm going to miss it all.. :cry:

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ Is still waiting for my crit.. but is being lovely and patient and deserves a hug. :)

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: My New Blog, Mars, and A Shameless Plug

    Looks great! Can I show my friends too? :)

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    I'm in!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    Darn it.. Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Aug 25 2006, 04:12 PM.

    Jul 26, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg