User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    I don't even like tea...:D Wiggy, I'm shocked! Hehe, you don't even want to know how many different types of tea I have in my cupboard... ;)

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    Huzzah! Wait... isn't tea at four? I don't know what tea you're thinking of, but I'm thinking of tea as in dinner as in food. ;) Have to say though.. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Fair enough. It's what I was told - that's all. I didn't think they'd do it purposely, but I was told that they gave funds. The 'charity' bit, I already ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: nuke 'em till they glow.

    Not to mention before that the long bombing campaign of the IRA. Which apparently - correct me if I'm wrong - the American Government funded. Fire's got the right idea. ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    What's a GEO..?

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    It's not just a car.. It's a Morgan. ;)

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Wiggy! ^_^

    Ah! I totally never saw this! Happy un-birthday, Wiggy. :)

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ford or Chevy?

    Well, if I had a huge amount of money.. and time to wait.. and lol, I could drive .. I think I'd want a Morgan. Look! Prettiness... :P

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Please say I'm not the only one who nearly cried in that last episode.. Sad.. :( EDIT: I just found the most amazing Doctor Who episode ever!! Here it is! ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I also dislike AMericas policy in Israel, why side with a country that shouldnt be there in the first place? Shouldn't be there in the first place? Its starting to ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    Go ahead and prove that Phor. I will however refrain from arguing with you. I don't agree with Isrea's actions most of the time. Including the current tiff with Lebanon. ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    I'm not really on either side. I like the idea of disarming nuclear weaponry, but I'm not sure if it'd work. So I'm just declaring war against EVERYBODY in this ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear Disarmament

    A good reason to have a nuclear weapon is if you need to kill a lot of people quickly and you want the after effects to be of a short ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who!!

    Hehe, sorry, had to do it... ;) Found a few trailers on youtube. If you're a Doctor Who addict like me, then you'll probably have seen them already, but they're ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The U.S.A

    I also dislike AMericas policy in Israel, why side with a country that shouldnt be there in the first place? Its because of high ranking wealthy Jews in the US, ...

    Sep 4, 2006


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights