User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    Bambi (pretty sure that was the 90s..) Barbie Girl by Aqua (um.. I.. don't know the words..hehe) Snow! (doesn't happen so much anymore..) Oh, and to echo Bjorn, I definitely ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I think someone once said it was anti-American, pro-Palestinian/anti-Israeli and pro-EU. Sounds about right except for the american thing. I'm not sure... I wouldn't disagree with that so quickly. I ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    What REALLY confused me was when I was listening to a speech by Tony Blair and he said the word "ad-ver-tis-ment." I had to phonetically sound it out and then ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ok Go

    Yes... I first saw that on Soccer AM (My dad was watching it, not me. =P) and I absolutely love the video. Must be one of the least expensive ways ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Ooh... idea! Try this: ... You can watch news, music videos, and lots of other stuff. :)

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    I hope you're going to be learning Finnish before you go then. ;)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    OMGZ everyone those are gorgeous pics!!!!! Jack-I'm loving the ones of Paris. That castle that Mandy's standing by-it looks like it came out of a fairy tale! I'm sure I'll ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Character Pics

    Here are some close likenesses to the characters in Poetic Injustice:: As for my NaNo novel... hmm, will go have a look on the Internet now.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Wow... so now, I'm confused. Isn't Mars meant to be red?

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Europe, including Brazil, will remain free from Imperial control or conflict, unless any European nation requests entry, and it may be granted at that time. Europe, including Brazil...? I'm sure ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm over there too. Signed up as soon as I could without missing a whole night of sleep. I got pretty annoyed when I kept refreshing and at one in ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Toddler Buys Pink Convertible on eBay

    The seller of the second-hand car, a dealer from Worcestershire, central England, was amused by the bid and agreed not to force the sale through. That's where I am!! :P ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Hehe... tanjoubi wa omedatou, my dear Imp. ;) Hope you have fun on.. Friday, right? I'm getting very confused.. partly because it's the wrong side of twelve o' clock, but ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    What's wrong with British sitcoms...? Lol, and who are Jerry Louis and Benny Hill? Actually... scrap that. Just looked up Benny Hill on wiki and you're probably right, he doesn't ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone from the EU explain this please?

    And I swear I've been told on numerous occasions that Tea time in the UK is at 4 pm. I have a feeling the person who told you meant 'afternoon ...

    Sep 12, 2006


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity