User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Call for Stories and Poems

    I don't mind submitting poems but I don't know about submitting stories yet... none of them are finished... :?

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Anime

    I LOVE manga and anime...! I have manga books in English, German, and Japanese! Except, of course, the ones in English are easier to read... A Japanese one I can ...

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    dont know if ive sed this already but im 16! :)

    Nov 18, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    i didnt see the snake avatars... anyway the 2 things i can think of offhand that im scared of are - heights. sum1 else sed that... cant remember who it ...

    Nov 17, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    When it comes to dragons, crysi is completely obsessed !

    Nov 16, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hi, I'm KayJuran (my Internet name!) I'm from the young fantasy writers site and I saw your post there so I thought I'd give the site a try! Hmmm... well, ...

    Nov 15, 2004


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob