-
Re: Full Metal Alchemist
Is it worth watching? Someone mentioned Full Metal Panic as well... I've almost finished watching that; just got the last cd of series 3 to watch. Should be fun. :)
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: Favourite Chrismas Song
I can't remember the title, but the one whose chorus goes like this: Come and worship, Worship Christ the king. Come and worship, Worship Christ the new-born king. Yeah, so ...
Dec 13, 2006 -
Re: The Ultimate Kitty Topic *PIC HEAVY* *EPIC THREAD LEVEL 3*
... Okay, so maybe I got a little carried away. ;)
Dec 9, 2006 -
Re: Reviews: Not Enough or Too Many?
Well, I don't mind so much about not getting loads as long as they're constructive. Getting ones that only say "This is good/bad" is worse than getting none at all. ...
Dec 5, 2006 -
Re: St Andrew Day
I'm going to be so confused when I move to Edinburgh... It'll be like, which team do I vote for?! Hehe, yes... *hides* EDIT: Also! I love the Edinburgh accent. ...
Dec 1, 2006 -
Re: So who got a snow day today?
I want snow!! *cries* It's annoying... We get cold and wet and dark, but we don't get snow. :(
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Boys in Eyeliner
Hehe... my brother keeps coming back from school with his nails painted black. He says his friends do it to him. Saying that, he also has black leather gloves that ...
Nov 30, 2006 -
Re: Who do you admire?
At the moment... my uncle. He actually went to Hiroshima on his own to teach English, even though he had never been there before [he had just left uni then] ...
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: NaNoWriMo
I finished the 50k on the twentyseventh. :D I sort of haven't finished the last chapter though, and it needs MAJOR editing before I let anyone even get near it.
Nov 29, 2006 -
Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?
More south than west...Dorset if thats any help :P I was born there!!! :P I'm about three hours away now though, maybe more... Not quite as near as I'd thought.
Nov 1, 2006 -
Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal
Ooh, in my senior year, Ima go to Japan... Which means I need to save some $5-$10 thousand dollars... Depening on which program I use... Rotary Exchange is $5000, but ...
Oct 31, 2006 -
Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?
Jesseble - how south west do you mean? Mine's sorta near-ish on the map.
Oct 31, 2006 -
Re: Halloween is ...
Um, I've never done Halloween... plus the only time I ever saw trick-or-treaters was last year. So... yeah, doesn't bother me much either way. Eggs suck though.
Oct 31, 2006 -
Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?
What does MO stand for? *confused*
Oct 30, 2006 -
Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?
I was actually wondering which member was japanese for a minute there... before I remembered dynamo's there at the moment. *squints* Um... I think I can see my dot. Somewhere ...
Oct 30, 2006
