User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Plain White T's

    I quite like 'Hey there, Delilah' and some others, but I couldn't hear the words properly with ones of them.. Interesting band anyway! :)

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Squills: The YWS Blog

    I visit occasionally but not loads. I want to check it out Monday or the day after so I can see where everyone is with the novel challenge.. Probably they've ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    yep, this definately belongs in a different forum. this ones for literature, hence 'literary forums'. see if you can get one of the mods to move it for you..

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lenten Sacrifices

    I'm not officially giving anything up like food or whatever, but i'm going to try and start going to bed early.. :wink: and if you want a religious reason, i ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    lol i'm on there too hehe :) :P :)

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    *shakes head* i might just have to ignore this thread from now on, or i'll end up screaming at my computer and my family'll think i've gone crazy. *sigh*

    Mar 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    well, then it's the manor's fault for being heartless and cruel.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Ditto Dan and Gal. Seriously.. I get the, "so, when are you getting a boyfriend" at very family gathering, at least twice, from three different family members. I am always ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    very schmexy crysi. :) let us know how the prom goes! ;)

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    congratulations adam101!! :) definately a good choice! i've seen teh dancing rat/mouse everywhere too. here have an elephant!! :elephant: ~KayJuran~

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    I suppose the problem with this debating topic is that everyone tends to be either strongly for or against. i've never met anyone who couldn't tell me straight off what ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile? lol i'm ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile? lol i'm ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile? lol i'm ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Lets get global!

    woah this is so very cool!!! :) :P :) slightly scary though... it just said something about a tropical storm headed for madagascar and that's where my friend is at ...

    Feb 21, 2006


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket