User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Do you think you know how feudalism worked but really don't? ^ Well, if I got any then it'd be this one, 'cause I do have a feud, and technically ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    AND WE ALL LOVE ENG - GER - LAND!!! :P

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips aren't that great really. Whenever my friends go to the chippie, I always go to the bakery instead. Mmmm... Swirly bun... Swirly buns sind die beste!!!

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    Well, I like three the best as a picture, but I'd never get a tattoo done. Only if it was with henna or something, 'cause then they come off :P

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    Does anyone else understand why this guy's trying to get the entry deleted..? I don't understand the reasons... they're just too complicated!

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Aye, but the majority of early Americans were from England. So I just thought you should catch up. ;) Actually, other than the original settlers, most were either German, or ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    w00t! GO ENGLAND!!! Dono:: how does it matter if England is smaller than America? It doesn't mean we're any less great. :P Oh and if you're talking about the whole ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS crit shop

    Great idea *Twilight* - especially useful if you've got a story that you want to give some extra advertising, or even if you've just got so many points you don't ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Yep!! The 'I've-never-heard-of-any-of-these-weird-random-bands-club!' :P :wink: Hehe, unless you can think of any other names..?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What are you Wearing?

    EL: lol I haven't got changed from night clothes yet either. Only got up an hour ago... :roll: So... at the moment... - Grey nightie with a pink sheep on ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them...? :?

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Punk Bands

    Well, looking at Windows Media Player, I can see that I've only got one punk albut but it does rock! Try 'die Toten Hosen'!! :P

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    i yhope bjmy bbgro bnedo9e3wwshjt btur4njh broiu7hnd oopsw i hope my bro doesn't turn around oops (i don't know how i got that ^^ out of that^ lol)

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Brokeback

    I haven't seen it but I'd like to. It won LOADS of baftas, but when it came to the oscars, i guess a lot of americans just liked crash better, ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: which do you think is the best phone a the moment?

    To be honest, I don't much care what phone I have. Mines an old nokia that looks (and feels) like a brick compared to those of my friends and has ...

    Mar 8, 2006


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell