User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    Also... Doesn't it strike you as an odd coincidence that, as the number of people using smacks as a punishment goes down, the amount of violence, drinking, etc. in public ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    I realise that this is not going to be the same necessarily with all kids, but... I never said anything about ENJOYING spanking, but the fact remains... Reading a book ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    *gasps* I want to get Final Fantasy Twelve too! Except... they all say "only for Japan" so I don't know if they'd work in the UK. Also... "The only thing ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Eep, I sorta disappeared too... Back now though, and here to stay! Hehe, also... nicklepickle - didn't we write a poem together once? And Armdian was the one with the ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    I got a bouquet, chili chocolate and a heart shaped cake from the cats! Hehe... There's a card too - I'll have to show you a picture. =)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Interpreter! Hopefully... Other possibilities: translator, language tutor, English as a foreign language teacher, travel journalist/writer, author - or a mixture of all of these freelance! =) Um... ye

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Hehe... you can buy lottery tickets at 16 here too. Not that I'd want to or anything... Cookie, Crys?

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule - because none of our family are Christians. Yule came before Christmas, and, even though I'm not a pagan, I like the word Yule more and it's more historically ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Can't you smoke at 16? Or at least... you can here.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy Birthday Crysi!!!!!! *offers cake* :P

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    You don't know what Kwanzaa is?! You must not get out (of the country) much. Kwanzaa I think it is like Hannaka (i don't know how to spell that) where ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: So apparently, Alan Dershowitz "knows nothing ...

    Is the book available in the UK or only in the US?

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Would you hit me if I said that the second one looked like Yoda...? *flees*

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    Thanks Bob! :) I'll check it out as soon as I can.

    Dec 14, 2006


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote