User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Myspace?

    On my MySpace, I've set it so that only my 'messenger buddies' can view it. So, I'm 'fraid none of you can see mine unless I've got you on msn. ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    "I shall write a fantasy novel with no magic or mythical creatures in it!" ^ That's what I'm trying to do!! :P Hehe, although I'm not too sure it's going ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Why I Love This Weekend

    We've already had D.S.T. in England. I didn't realise so I ended up getting up later than usual and missing church... :?

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I'm thinking of switching to just one YWS template as it is a lot of trouble to maintain two entirely different looks for YWS. So which one do you like ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    *crosses fingers*

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    i'm not sure which one i'm using. anyway, it's grey with blue and i like that one. :P

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe:: you're so pretty! and I'm loving the purpleness under all those flowers! :P marching_gurl:: also looking pretty in photo, 'cept it looks like you're hiding(!) :wink: yay i can ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS is on Wikipedia

    I asked my computing teacher, who's one of the mods on Wikipedia, and he promised to have a look at it for me! So.. I don't know if that'll help ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Ahh ... Chippies ... a British instituition. Too true, Fire. Too true. :wink:

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Liking the captions Emz! :P 'cept you should make them move like your avvie, which... isn't moving at the moment... hmmm. Hehe I was hiding from the camera and Ian ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    But I guess if you went to a 'burger joint', you wouldn't be going for fish and chips; you'd be going to eat burgers primarily. I'm not sure the chippie ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips aren't that great really. Whenever my friends go to the chippie, What's a chippie? :shock: Hehe. Heard of the famous fish and chips? Chicken and chips? And so on. ...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    CL:: you look a little like your (old) avvie. Also, the pony is tres amazing :wink: Arvy:: hehe, you look really different to how I imagined lol. How come you're ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    How many did you get Grif? :?

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    lol. Well, I don't know about that either! But then I don't pretend to so... does that mean I get a nought, or is it still a one? :wink:

    Mar 24, 2006


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken