User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Randomosity Re: Who is Pat Buchanan?

    Whoa, okay. I always wondered who Pat Buchanan was. I thought it might be an actor or something, 'cause I never know the names of actors.. :? Anyways.. now I ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Sports?

    Karate and yoga are my favourites if I'm playing, along with tennis and badminton in the summer. I don't watch sports much but my favourites to watch are gymnastics and ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: If you liked the red button, come here and say BEEP!

    BEEP!! :P :wink:

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Yep, I agree with Bob and Fire, especially the bit about George Bush. You've got to try and think on all sides of the argument. Not only that but just ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Hehe, you're welcome. *bows*

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!

    Does this mean we can get back onto Wikipedia..? :P

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Well, my username is a character name i used once. it is literally spelled KayJuran with no spaces. she was a queen sorta, like the leader of the 'clan of ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Mine's pretty similar to Crysi's and Mesh's answers. Nate advertised in the Young Fantasy Writers site, and I joined straight away. Hehe, hence me being the 3rd member to join. ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    hang on.. have some people got e-mails from her, and some people got PMs?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    I got the link from her, and PMd back, but didn't get any response. Was this a mass pm, 'cause I didn't think normal members could do that..?

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    ...You know what I say to that? PAH! Yeah, you heard me. :P We english are simply too polite...we let other countries beat us at stuff. :D Lol, I agree, ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: iDog?

    No idea how it works. Looks a bit gimmicky to me though.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    Link: I normally don't like rap at all, but Kanye is my exception :) ^ Website says:: We're sorry, but MTV Overdrive is currently unavailable in your territory. Meh. Someone ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Writer Gender

    tgwfl -> you're not alone. I am also verrry confused... Anyways... I'd say that I haven't really thought about it before, but I always just assumed it was pretty equal. ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    Rap, right? Or urban or something else along those lines... I don't know; I don't follow such bands and/or singers... Hmm. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I wasn't that keen on ...

    Apr 3, 2006


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray