User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I am in the nyood. Or rather I was fifteen minutes ago when I was in the shower. :smt046 When I skimmed by that sentence I thought you said you ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger, When is your French Project due for? Will need to check some vocab before I send it to you. What are you writing about anyway? Is it a ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    "Yeah.. I'll just finish this first.." [me talking about japanese homework, when my mum asked if I wanted her to buy me a theatre ticket]

    May 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Trigger, French projects are fun - enjoy them while you still can. :P Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine. Write to me if you need help. :wink: Kay.

    May 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    My (oh-so-very-expensive-£16.99) England T-shirt, blue shorts and grey socks. And my glasses which have been wonky ever since I came back from paintballing lol. :P

    May 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    I think it should either be an owl or a chimp. Owl. Symbolises wisdom etc. Would be pretty cool reading a book. Chimp. Can be made slightly more comical. Pretty ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    How cute are they! :P :P

    May 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well, I figured the vote was for guys only. I mean.. girls don't usually wear boxers, do they?

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    I have my nightie and my kimono-style dressing gown on. Hehe, well it *is* nearly bedtime.. :wink:

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    Well, it's interesting! :wink: I'm not voting, for what I hope are obvious reasons...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Agreed! *bows to Nate's awesomeness*

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat This Sunday, April 30, @ 3 pm EDT

    Yeah, but it'd get annoying 'cause you'd have a whole load of messages clogging up your inbox, even if you didn't want them. :? Anyways, I can possibly get online ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    Red dwarf is one of my favourites, though I also like Blackadder, Monty Python, Fawlty Towers and others. I quite like Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    Light-blue jeans, grey T-shirt, and a red fake-wool jumper with a hood. Umm.. also wearing scrunchie and glasses, and some oh-so-comfy socks! :P (Yep, this has been done already.. :wink:)

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Bday To the Good Queen Liz

    Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Lizzie! Happy birthday to you! *dances* So.. is this her real birthday or her fake birthday? :? Anyone know?

    Apr 21, 2006


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin