User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

    I know what you mean, writeme. There was film somewhere of a five year old girl singing a hate song. It's just disgusting... They seem to revel in all the ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Physics is...

    "OH NOES, NOT PAT BUCHANAN!" =P

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    Musuko - it'd be better if you edited your first post, rather than posting several times. PM me if you don't know how. =) As for me, I voted Pat, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Read This...

    Because of those hundred, only three people got constant constructive criticism and support. I'm... not so sure. Of course, constructive criticism and support are great, but I would argue that ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    Nate spamed the site I had been on, YFW, and it died. I migrated over here, partly at the instance of other members I'd know from YFW: Crysi, EBM, Tara, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    Hm, I think I'd have to delve into my student loan... XD Oh well. At least we can all talk on here until we have an actual gathering (which would ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Whee! Photos! This one's just from last Saturday... We all went to the sealife centre in Brum (Birmingham) and in this particular room the white on our shirts glowed, so ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help me choose a title?

    Even though I would normally go for the German, I'm not entirely sure I like the sound of it when I say it aloud, so.... I voted for Death Machine. ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    I want someone too... :cry: Hehe, but it has to be you and Bjorn, Dreamy. Or you and Maksim would be better, only I think it's meant to be people ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Manga

    I'd recommend: - Full Metal Panic. All three series of it. - A I R - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Death Note Oh, except those are anime. They ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Frenzy '07: Zeb's Mini Blog

    You've got loads more than me, and I'm on my second day! (Currently on 1,605 words) What is your story about? Which genre? Also! What is your name on SF? ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    The answer was Hitler, of course. Napoleon was a lazy French guy who would run away at the first sight of danger. Also, Hitler would win because German people are ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Exams Exams Exams!

    How are you all doing? Oh, and what are you doing? Still taking German, Tinny? I took my A2s last year, and luckily for me, I don't have to worry ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    This is a pretty interesting thread! Although I've just realised how totally off-topic it is, after glancing at the title just now. The thing that most interests me is how ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hate- Crimes

    This reminds me of a pretty scary TV program I saw, with a small group of pretty radical christians somewhere in America. They were standing in streets, holding signs with ...

    May 16, 2007


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio