User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    bobo has a v interestin location... cant say ive been there! :roll:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    heheh.. =D> :P

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Blond fantasy writer

    soooo... is that why u thought i was a guy?! :roll:

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    Didn't recognize any of the bands listed besides Green Day. Have you heard Enya? :o You've not heard of Ash? *looks shocked* You've not heard of the Libertines? *looks hurt* ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    YWS= Awesome. And by YWS I mean the members. Anyways, welcome... er... I'm sure you came before me. But welcome anyway! :lol: I was third to join! :P \:D/

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    I'm in Worcs in the Midlands - it's sorta south east of Birmingham... I was going to do psychology but I thought I was going to fail English when we ...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    firestarter i chose u cuz of how u seem 2 have a lot 2 say in the debate section \:D/

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    basher!!! \:D/

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: LORD OF THE DANCE IN MACEDONIA!

    think my mums seen lord of the dance but i havent... she sed its really gud tho! :P

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Its all about the smilies!

    this was me b4 my exams... ](*,) :shock: this is me now... \:D/ heheheh this is so random! SMILIE ATTACK!!! :-({|= :love: [-(

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: KayJuran

    If you mean writing down the side or whatever it is then well.. I don't know why it is... it's just that I'm always trying to get the writing to ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    1. firestarter 2. sorry not gunna answer this... 3. arvy... mwahahaha :twisted: j/k! 4. i'll think bout it sum more... 5. crysi cuz she has dragons i can fry people ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    eloere had a really cool firebird avatar on daniel's site! :P

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: incredible things about literature

    1984 is an amazin bk - very political but quite scary too...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    i dont think im synaesthetic but when i hear sounds & read books i can see whats happenin... um that doesnt really make sense... & all my friends have a ...

    Jan 11, 2005


A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief