User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone please help me please :) *Shirt slogans inside*

    i need a job too... *sigh* anyway u can prob just get a load of plain white t-shirts from somewhere not too expensive, then buy kits that let you transfer ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    oohh crysi you have the devil number for the number of your posts! i think i might have a picture i could put on here... i'll ask my friends if ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    when i read i start dividing the words or sentences into 3s, 4s, or 5s... sometimes even just when i hear or say a sentence! tis weird i know... i ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think I should be the leader only because I could just edit all your posts to say you love me and it'd be funny. fire! u know thats cheatin!!! ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reisen

    Ich lerne Deutsch seit funf Jahren! Hehe, I've been doing German for five years now... I'm doing A-level German and I'm in my first year! The german part is supposed ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Bill likes chocolates but not sweets. lol!

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reisen

    Just a little something that I wrote in German class when we were doing poetry. The translation is at the bottom but you should try reading the German first even ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    Bill likes Holly but he doesn't like Mistletoe thats not me tho... grrrr.. people stealin my keyboard... its right tho, assuming the last 3 are not going with the rule. ...

    Feb 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Words of confusion

    i really enjoyed this poem! so yeah.. heres what i think... Always the bad one always wrong never right trapped in this society so close to the edge of all ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: chained

    I love this poem!!! Never again, never again, Will I succumb to the back of your hand, this part flows really well it just sounds so gud when u say ...

    Jan 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    sorry that was wrong its actually this one:

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Free Running

    i know a couple of people who do free-running... its also called parkour - i read an article about it in a magazine & then i looked up on internet. ...

    Jan 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    rachel sarah jane... bit boring i like my middle name best!

    Jan 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    wow i cant believe i only found this thread yesterday... lets see... arvy! u look totally diff from what i thought, i pictured u lookin like ur avatar nate! why?! ...

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    WHEEL OF TIME! those books are amazing! i think there are 10 in the series now cuz there right nxt to the till at work... i got the first 2 ...

    Jan 21, 2005


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni