User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Hey, these are just a few of the photos from my holiday in France 2006. I'm really interested in photography so hopefully, someone'll be able to give me some tips. ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hi Charley. :) I'm pretty sure there's someone else here from Surrey, though I can't be sure. I'm from the Midlands myself. Nice to meet you -- hopefully, I'll see ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    Yule - because none of our family are Christians. Yule came before Christmas, and, even though I'm not a pagan, I like the word Yule more and it's more historically ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Can't you smoke at 16? Or at least... you can here.

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mrhabbaba-hehe

    Um... I guess this is your proper welcome post, rather than that other one I saw floating around somewhere... I can see you have high expectations, which is probably a ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey everyone

    Hi Skell, Looking forward to reading your work -- I'll look out for your stories in the fantasy section, shall I? ;) You'll find it'll really help your writing being ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: im allie

    Hi Miso, I, too, can't say I've ever really liked salami, especially since I've been veggie for almost two years -- plus it smells so strong, I can almost taste ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!

    Hi artyst, What's forensic anthropology? I know one of my friends wants to do forensic psychology -- perhaps they're similar... The art stuff sounds cool. We have an art section, ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy Birthday Crysi!!!!!! *offers cake* :P

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Freedom

    I know I'm repeating what others have said here, but in some places the rhyming sounds forced. Try perhaps cutting the rhyme altogether, or playing around with rhythm instead, and ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Dreamy -- I'll have to type some of them up for you if you can't get hold of them. Shouldn't take long 'cause they're only a few pages each. :)

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What Holiday Will You Be Celebrating?

    You don't know what Kwanzaa is?! You must not get out (of the country) much. Kwanzaa I think it is like Hannaka (i don't know how to spell that) where ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Undiscovered Chekhov (short story collection) and still on chapter one of L'Etranger by Camus.

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Dante's Divine Comedy

    I haven't read it... but I did put some of the quotes from it on my art project, I think. At least... I was going to. Can't remember whether I ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: i am hereeee

    Welcome to YWS! Is Wales to the UK what California is to the US? No need to answer. Make sure you check the FAQ's, read the forum rules, and let ...

    Dec 17, 2006


grammar is hard and i dislike it immensely
— Icon