User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Yup! He has a twelve-book fantasy series, and the reason he's mentioned is that he'd have to say 'yes' to most of these... However, I think he can get away ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: German Coursework Topics

    Right, first of all... it's 'Hilf Mir' and not 'Hilfe Mich'. :) Secondly, does this have to be to do with German? It's just that when we took our orals ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Salutations

    Hi Brandi! (That's much easier to spell than your username by the way... ;) ) I really love ... and boys with long hair, Hehe, thought I'd ask - that ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Prolonging Romance?

    Try reversing it - the classic misunderstanding. ^_~ Character A gets the impression/is told by an unreliable source that Character B did something less than commendable. Ergo, they grow apart ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi Flem! Um, just wondering... where'd you get the name from? I may or may not use it. If I end up calling you something else instead, it's 'cause Flem ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

    So, just out of curiousity, is there something you are not good at? Like perhaps golf? Or water polo? Or...math? I don't know haha. I'm pretty sure Brad can do ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Photos

    I think I've seen that fences one before... Have you posted it on YWS? I think my favourites are the pier (love the angle) and the fences one. Only thing ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to Write Poetry

    Claudette -- I noticed that. I thought it was just me being blind though... Hehe.

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You're joking, right...? Well, IQ sure doesn't test how well you can gut a fish or tie up a boat... or anything else that you really need. -- Stefan. Huh, ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Um...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Hehe... you can buy lottery tickets at 16 here too. Not that I'd want to or anything... Cookie, Crys?

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mrhabbaba-hehe

    Hey, thanks for the offer of help. :) I haven't got very far, but I may be able to get proper lessons once I start uni -- I'll have to ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Poet's Lonely Companion

    Right, here goes... [Just to warn you, I usually critique prose rather than poetry, but I'll try and be as constructive as possible. :) ] Hehe, first of all, I ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story of Suspense

    I'm going to look at content here, rather than punctuation. My main problem is that we're thrown right into something without any explanation. That can be quite effective, but in ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Wiggy -- Hehe, thanks. All of them were taken in the Vendee region in France. Pretty good photo opportunities, if you look in the right places, but it is one ...

    Dec 19, 2006


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia