User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Chapter I Heads turned at the unusually well-dressed man who walked into the tavern that night. Lace trimming at the end of his perfectly white sleeves, leather boots reaching to ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Thanks J. You must have posted at the same time as I did! Anyway, I am now posting chapter 1 (though not quite finished) Haven't sorted prologue so not posting ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    don't tell any of my friends i said this but i think it's quite sweet! i'll go for romantic.

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)

    woah go bobo!!! love the eye at the bottom of the second one! and the fire around his hands. :D again... go you!!!

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    woops forgot to click on second link... *embarrassed* slightly random but those things are really cool! remind me a bit of moogles in ff!!! :)

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Thanks erethror! I like free-writing as a sort of draft as well! Will hopefully have finished first draft of chapter one and prologue by tomorrow so I should be able ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Looks like I'll have some more stuff soon! Some of you will be pleased to know I now have a general plot to it. I'll post what I've written sometime ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beady girl...

    i agree with bobo, you might need a bit of work on anatomy, but what the heck! your colouring is great! and you can def draw better than me!! :( ...

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    what sound? what music? how come i don't remember hearing any?! :'(

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    when do americans start uni? i've still got two years to go cause i'm having a gap year. going to cardiff open day tomorrow!! :)

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Final Sanity still! Updated as of Today!

    i like the one with glasses. reminds me a bit of me!

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    don't worry if they take a while. a lot of us have school or college so we know what it's like. i'm finding it hard enough just to write my ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Whoa, thanks for that! I need to print all this!

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Thanks for the comments and akisha, thanks loads that was really constructive criticism! I'll look over those things again! :P

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Escape the Dungeon

    thats really sad! i cant believe he died!!! seriously though, i liked it a lot. ok so there were quite a few improvements needed (spelling for a start!) but he's ...

    Aug 7, 2005


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather