User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    *gasps* I want to get Final Fantasy Twelve too! Except... they all say "only for Japan" so I don't know if they'd work in the UK. Also... "The only thing ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Eep, I sorta disappeared too... Back now though, and here to stay! Hehe, also... nicklepickle - didn't we write a poem together once? And Armdian was the one with the ...

    May 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I've already joined. My username there is kayjuran, if anyone's interested. How about everyone else's? I'd love to be able to check how everyone does when June comes. Hm. Also, ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Valentine's Day

    I got a bouquet, chili chocolate and a heart shaped cake from the cats! Hehe... There's a card too - I'll have to show you a picture. =)

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Interpreter! Hopefully... Other possibilities: translator, language tutor, English as a foreign language teacher, travel journalist/writer, author - or a mixture of all of these freelance! =) Um... ye

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just a peck of the keys

    *is confused by Grif's riddle...* That's going to bug me all day, you know. Hmm... So exactly how many penguin-human hybrids do you have there then, J? Sounds like a ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    Star Trek is worthy of fandom. *nods* Can't say I'm as much of a fan as I should be though. I don't know which series is which - I just ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konichiwa, let's get drunk. X3

    Konnichi wa! Hehe, does that mean you like languages too, or was it just an alternative to 'hello'? ;) So anyways, welcome to the site. Sounds like you'll fit in ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Welcome Persephone! I guess by now you've probably had a chance to look around properly, though it can be quite easy to get lost if you're new. At least... that's ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sceptic

    Well, I can't say I'm an expert either exactly. I have to echo Elein though... I didn't look at it all too closely, as I didn't have time to critique ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sceptic

    'Fraid I can't give a proper critique at the moment, but there is one thing that jumped out at me: “Autistic”. That’s what they said I was and used it ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY HERE....

    Wait... what was your name before...? I want to see if I can remember it. :) Welcome to the site anyways, though if you've been here before then I guess ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey Tim! And hurrah! More brits! Hehe. So what do you like to write? Have fun here! *scoots off*

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Hurrah! Cookies for Snoink! Tell me when it's out so I can go buy it. :D

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: German Coursework Topics

    Right, first of all... it's 'Hilf Mir' and not 'Hilfe Mich'. :) Things like that could explain why I'm not doing so well in German ;) Don't worry -- I ...

    Jan 7, 2007


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn