User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It would have to be rain just after a drought, or a long dry period. Rain cools the air, and the ground; economically speaking, I'd say that the crops would ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: A Port In The Caribbean

    Funny thing, but I'm not sure I've ever read any of your stories before.. All in all, I thought this was well-written, but I've been good and found things to ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    Wow! Would you believe that took up eight pages on Word?! I've already started doing synopses on my characters, and I'm quite proud of how much I've outlined so far, ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Gender

    It definately helps if you've got a lot of male friends, but then a lot of my female friends (including me) are quite tomboyish anyway. Blogs have gotta be a ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: For Jesus

    I too am a christian and want to write something for God, but so far haven't known what to put. This is well-written, and really speaks of the glory of ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Brokeback

    I haven't seen it but I'd like to. It won LOADS of baftas, but when it came to the oscars, i guess a lot of americans just liked crash better, ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Wow, this is briliant! Sure, there are a few spelling mistakes / typos, but they can be fixed. I like the style of writing that you've used - I know ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (I don't understand that question so I'll answer Dusky's question instead..) I look like both of my parents, but I have been told I look more like my mother. She ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is it wrong to want to go somewhere that doesn't exist? When I worked in one tavern, they had a library, and I'd sit there after work for a while, ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well, Mikael always joked that if we got married, I'd be the queen of his farm! Of course, that won't hapen now. Most I've ever been is a serving-girl, and ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: which do you think is the best phone a the moment?

    To be honest, I don't much care what phone I have. Mines an old nokia that looks (and feels) like a brick compared to those of my friends and has ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When Lari agreed to marry me, I had been so scared she'd marry Luka instead. After all, she was betrothed to him. She wasn't happy about it though, it being ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Night. Then I can just sit in my study, watching the stars. Just last week, I found a book in my library naming the stars and constellations. I even added ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plain White T's

    I quite like 'Hey there, Delilah' and some others, but I couldn't hear the words properly with ones of them.. Interesting band anyway! :)

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    while it may seem egotistical and pretentious It doesn't. It's worth liking, and taking pride in. Really? Did you read it? Did you like it? He probably has, but even ...

    Mar 7, 2006


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl