User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    Woah, this is definately the sort of story you need a dictionary for! :wink: Seriously though, this is so well-written, it's been pretty hard to find anything to correct or ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Favourite 'thing'? Well, that's a bit vague, guess it gets me thinking though.. I like to dance, though I haven't done that in a while. I suppose the most fun ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Here's a quote from me on messenger... Waiting for the toast to be toastificated.. Yeah... I wouldn't remember that only my friend who I was talking to at the time ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Draw? Not really, no. There never seemed much point. After all, if I need something drawn I can have someone do it for me. ~ Samal Garanhe How would you ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    i yhope bjmy bbgro bnedo9e3wwshjt btur4njh broiu7hnd oopsw i hope my bro doesn't turn around oops (i don't know how i got that ^^ out of that^ lol)

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quantum Coffee

    Lol, I was going to mention lack of commas.. :wink: I dream what we’ll go out for coffee sometime ^ Isn't 'what' supposed to be 'that'? That could just be ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Treescape

    I drew these a month or two ago but would like to know how I can improve.. so if anyone can help..(?) ^ I think the (main) problem with this ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    I like the shading on this. Really, I don't know how you do it... The hands look fine to me, and as has already been said, it works with the ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    Agreed. Multi-blood man does seem a bit much.

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Wow, I can never draw hands but somehow you do it really well. The shading seems good enough to me, but I'm not an artist so I can't really help ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: computer art

    wow, that feels sorta weird when you look into the image... or maybe it's just me. hmm. it's quite funky anyway. make sure you post more of your stuff!

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Multi-Blood Man! [Rated R for Twisted Humor]

    If you think about it though, he does have spider powers . I mean, he wakes up and there's web all over his room. That sorta thing. Also, does he ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Roping Dolls

    Lots of spelling/gramatical errors, but these can be fixed. I'd suggest perhaps adding a little more description as well as a bit more background info so as not to confuse ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Why Ch. 11

    Aaaghhh! No, you can't do this to me! I want to know what happened. Why'd the guy shoot himself in the head?! It doesn't make any sense!! You've gotta post ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    Wow, I really like the shading on this. You did it on the computer right?

    Mar 11, 2006


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott